Thursday, April 9, 2015

Watch: Here’s What Happens When Steel Wool Gets Set On Fire. Fascinating!

steel wool fire


Any fire bugs out there? Not the bad arsonist kinds, just the ones who enjoy the fire pit a little too much. Maybe the ones who melt things over the candles at dinner? For shame! But I can’t point fingers because I’m right there with you. These 10 tricks that can be done with fire are so fun and you won’t be able to stay away from the matches for long! For all you kiddos…only with adult supervision. There are actually quite a few adults out there that I am worried about. Everyone needs supervision!
I liked them all. I’d seen the crayon candle and the fire in a bottle before but all the rest were so fun and new. The fire tornado is pretty incredible, don’t you think? I loved the seesaw and rising water! Maybe I should get out more but I thought these were all fascinating! I love science and I can’t wait to try these with the kids! Steel wool is a great thing to pack for camping. Perfect for campfires…don’t forget this one! Use a battery instead of a lighter and see what happens.
About Education has some fire magic tricks that are pretty spectacular. I want to try some of them too. Maybe the ice on fire? See all the tricks here.


Here’s the fun video… Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment