Wednesday, April 8, 2015

How To Turn An Apple Into An Edible Swan

How To Make An Edible Swan


Yum. Apple pie with a side of apple swan. That sounds delicious! Now that I think about it, hold the pie. I would be happy to just have swans ‘swimming’ in an ice cream lake for dessert. If you think this is beyond your skill level, think again! Here is a terrific tutorial that will walk you through it.
These decorative and edible birds look easy but I bet they take some practice. I know mine wouldn’t look this gourmet on the first try. The head looks the most complicated. I can’t wait to try this! Big apples would probably make it easier. I love the different colored birds! So pretty. Don’t forget to spray with lemon juice or they will get all nasty and brown! I hope I don’t give up halfway through carving and eat the apple!
There are other fruits to carve besides apples and all of them amazing. See some of them here
Here’s the video…Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment