Wednesday, April 8, 2015

HOW TO FIX LEATHER AND SUEDE BOOTS AFTER WINTER WEATHER

HOW-TO-FIX-LEATHER-AND-SUEDE-BOOTS-AFTER-WINTER-WEATHER
During the winter time last year we had a lot of snow and I thought it ruined my boots. They were so dirty and had stains that I had no idea where they came from or what they were. This year I could not afford to buy a new pair so I started looking for ways I could fix them so they would look like new again. I started surfing the web and came across this site. Let me start off by saying I did not think that this would work because they were so bad. Even though I thought it would not work, I gave it a try anyway. I was very surprised with the results. By the time I was done they looked like new. I will be doing this every year after winter and of course sharing it with all of my friends as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment