Friday, April 10, 2015

Ever Wished A Door Had A Lock When It Didn’t? Try This Hack!

Fork


Traveling is one of the most rewarding experiences. You get to see the world, experience other cultures, and make amazing memories. It can also be a little scary. It’s a big world out there and it pays to be prepared. The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page. Let’s read the whole novel people! Let’s also be safe. A travel lock can help with that. Check it out!
This isn’t a DIY you can do on the fly. I don’t’ know about you, but I don’t travel with a hacksaw or vice. I would like to make one and travel with it my suitcase for my next trip. A little extra security never hurt anyone!
I like the DIY dinner fork lock but I love this one from Corporate Travel Safety even more! It takes up hardly any space in your suitcase, about the size of two pens. If that’s all it takes for added comfort, I’m onboard! Check out this cool travel lock here.
This video is fabulous… Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment